Zeolite anti-odour filter ZFA 24 / ZFA 35
- Purifies air and gases
- Removes bothersome odors
- For use in ventilation systems
Zapytaj o produkt
Ask for a product
- Natural absorption agent ensuring significant reduction of odors, e.g. food production, breeding and others.
- This material has the ability to absorb and store odorous substances during the operation of the filter, which highly improves the comfort of work in rooms close to sources of pollution.
How to use the filter:
- Fill the filter with layers about 5cm thick until the filter chamber is completely filled.
- Shake each time after backfilling a layer.
- It is recommended to change the filter 1-2 times a year, depending on the nuisance odor concentration.
- Grains size: 2-4 mm (ZFA 24) 3-5 mm (ZFA 35)
- Actual weight: 2200 – 2440 kg/m3
- Bulk density, compacted state: 1141 kg/m3
- Appearance and smell: green-grey, odorless
- Porosity: 24-32%
- The effective pore diameter is 0.4 nm
- Mohs scale toughness 1,5 – 2,5
- pH: 6.8-7.2
- Al2O3 - 10,93-14,80 % TiO2 - 0,08-0,39 %
- CaO - 1,43-11,68 % P2O5 - 0,01-0,18 %
- K2O - 1,24-4,24 % FeO - 0,29-1,43 %
- Fe2O3 - 0,12-2,45 % SO3 - 0,00-0,23 %
- MgO - 0,29-1,43 % Si/Al - 4,8/5,4
Zeocomplex also sells zeolite aggregates and flours of various fractions for use:
- In agriculture (feed, fertilizers, bedding)
- In industry (sorbents and fillers)
- At home (ecological nutrients and decorations)
- In environmental protection (filters, eco-amplifier of gas production, water treatment, gravel)
Aggregates are available in the following fractions:
- Zeolite 0-0,2 mm
- Zeolite 0-0,3 mm
- Zeolite 0,2-0,5 mm
- Zeolite 0,2-0,6 mm
- Zeolite 0,3 - 0,6 mm
- Zeolite 0-1,0 mm
- Zeolite 0,3-1,0 mm
- Zeolite 0,5 - 1,0 mm
- Zeolite 1,0 -2,5 mm
- Zeolite 1,0-5,0 mm
- Zeolite 2,5-5,0 mm
- Zeolite 4,0 - 8,0 mm
Packed in paper bags (pallet), BigBags or in Bulk.